Hockey to End Hunger Raffle
February -March 3rd, 2017
You can win (4) NHL Club Seat Game Tickets and (2) Parking Passes to the Sabres vs Penguins Hockey Game in Buffalo on March 21st. Raffle tickets can be purchased at the Second Harvest Food Bank, 1507 Grimm Dr., or at the Erie Otters Hockey Game on March 3rd. A winner will be drawn March 3rd – you do NOT need to be present to win. Raffle ticket Pricing: 1 for $5; 2 for $10; or 7 for $20. This is an incredible opportunity to win GREAT seats at an NHL game while also supporting our mission to provide for the hungry throughout the region.
For more info call: 814.459.3663 x 113
ActionToyMan 3rd Annual Diaper Drive
Throughout the month of February, ActionToyMan will be holding a diaper drive to benefit Second Harvest. New packages of diapers will be accepted at their store, located at 1215 West 26th Street, Erie 16508.
The Erie SeaWolves, Double-A Affiliate of the Detroit Tigers, will host Super Ticket Saturday on March 11th from 10am to 2pm to mark the start of individual ticket sales for 2017 season. Starting at 10am, fans can purchase individual tickets at the UPMC Park box office, online at SeaWolves.com or via phone 814.456.1300.
Festivities at the park include:
- Stuff the Batter’s Box food drive to benefit Second Harvest. All fans who donate nonperishable food will be entered into a drawing for SeaWolves tickets and VIP experiences. The SeaWolves will also award over $1,000 in prizes to fans donating to the food drive.
- National Anthem tryouts from 10am to 2pm. First come, first served.
- Free coffee and bagels to the first 25 fans to purchase tickets courtesy of Panera Bread.
- Complimentary lunch (starting at 11am) courtesy of Smith’s, Pepsi, Cellone’s and Utz.
- Inflatable games for kids (weather permitting).
- Meet personalities from Rocket 101 from 11am to 1pm.
- Following Super Ticket Saturday, join C.Wolf at the annual St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
The Community Foundation of Warren County hosts an annual day of giving– Warren Gives. This special Warren County fund raising event involves sixteen hours of online giving with goals to raise awareness and appreciation for Warren County non-profits and to encourage new giving.
For more information, please visit the Warren Gives website.
Erie Gives began in 2011 in honor of The Erie Community Foundation’s 75th Anniversary. Erie Gives 2017 will take place on August 8, between the hours of 8 a.m. and 8 p.m.
During this 12-hour period of online giving, The Erie Community Foundation will match a percentage of each donation you make to your favorite nonprofit(s) when you donate through their website.